The So You Want A… articles are now almost complete and the first one should be up by the end of the weekend. Work will then begin on the Lower League Gems series, as well as various other projects for the site over the coming weeks.
This got me thinking. FIFA Scouting Tips is now entering its third year, and the site has greatly expanded in that time, going from just a single-page WordPress blog with a scouting guide to having several article series, various guides for different aspects of the game and a fantastic community always willing to share your experiences and contribute your ideas.
But why stop there?
Let’s keep that upward trajectory going. Already there are some new ideas in the pipeline. Over the coming few weeks you should start to see a new set of articles focusing on in-depth tactical analysis – how can you get the most out of a certain formation? What are its weaknesses? And which promising players are an ideal match for it?
But there is so much room to grow, and that’s where you come in. I’d like to know what you think – what would you like to see most of all on FIFA Scouting Tips? Here are a few things that I’ve been thinking about adding to the site:
- A series along the lines of the So You Want A… articles, but for elite young players – OVR 74 and higher, potential 80 or more, all 25 or under and with no cost limit. These would be for those of you who like to start with the Real Madrids or the Manchester Uniteds of the FIFA world and can afford to sign the very best emerging talent
- A greater focus on FIFA gaming news. Developments from EA, patches, updates, competitions, that sort of thing
- Interviews with well known FIFA gamers. This could include YouTubers
- More ‘good teams for career mode’ articles, updated periodically throughout the season
- A Global Transfer Network guide
You have already helped build this site, so it only seemed fair to find out how you want to see it develop further. Do any of these sound like something you’d like to see? Do you have your own ideas for future FIFA Scouting Tips content? Be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts or send an email using the form below, and happy scouting!